Number Inset Puzzle Board -1 to 20 with Knob
1) Learn numbers 1-20 with bright colored and cheerful pieces.
2) Includes 20 piece on a puzzle board in total. No colors or images beneath the numbers.
3) Each number has a 9mm knob for children to hold the numbers easily.
4) Perfect cutting of the board so each number can be picked and placed back without chipping out the sides of the board.
5) Promotes number recognition, counting and early math skills. Encourages hand-eye, fine motor and visual perception skills.
6) Durable child-safe (water based) paint finish and solid wood construction.
7) Easy Clean - Wipe with a damp cloth and dry with a clean soft cloth.
8) Ages: 3+
9) Made in India.
- 37.5(L) X 29.8(W) X 1.8(H) cms
Learn numbers 1-20 with bright colored and cheerful pieces. Simple design so child will not get confused. Number concepts, one through twenty, are illustrated in this 20-piece peg puzzle. No colors or images beneath the numbers. The knob on each number makes it very easy for children to pick and place numbers on the puzzle board. Perfect cutting of the board so each number can be picked and placed back without chipping out the sides of the board.
Helps promote number recognition and counting skills! Encourages hand-eye, fine motor and visual perception skills.
Recommended for ages 3 years and up.
Made with organic wood sourced from naturally sustainable forests. Durable child-safe (water based) paint finish and solid wood construction make this a toy your child will love for years to come.
Explearn Toys stimulate children through every stage of development cycle and help develop their natural abilities.
All Explearn Toys meet or exceed all U.S. Toy Testing standards. Conforms to the safety requirements of ASTM F963.
great big and clear , my children loved it but i had to glue some of the knobs back on the puzzles with super glue but besides that it was a great product and will buy again
I love this puzzle! My toddlers and preschoolers are learning their numbers fast.
I am a preschool teacher. I got a few of these for $15 each in sale. My classroom loves this puzzle. Very durable. Will buy again.
This is a great puzzle. Earlier my 3 year old could only count to 12. Within 5 days he counted to 20!
I am tutoring a boy in kindergarten. When we started, he could not count and could not discriminate the numbers. I brought the puzzle, and he loved it. We did only the first 5 numbers; then added 1 more the next week; and then added one more (up to 7 the next week). I take out the pieces and mix them up. He then puts them in order and places them into the puzzle. We say the numbers as he does this. We also play a game where I hold up a number, and he claps it. Over time, he is developing number sense and one to one correspondence. When I arrive at school, he always asks if we will be doing the puzzle.
This is well made and my preschool students use it often!