Number Inset Puzzle 1-100 (set of 4 boards)
1) Learn numbers 1-100 with bright colored and cheerful pieces.
2) Includes 100 piece on a puzzle board in total. 4 boards, 25 numbers on each board. No colors or images beneath the numbers.
3) Each number can be picked and placed back without chipping out the sides of the board.
4) Secure the numbers by placing them back in the board after hours of play.
5) Promotes number recognition, counting and early math skills. Encourages hand-eye, fine motor and visual perception skills.
6) Durable child-safe (water based) paint finish and solid wood construction.
7) Easy Clean - Wipe with a damp cloth and dry with a clean soft cloth.
8) Ages: 3+
9) Made in India.
- 29.8(L) X 22.2(W) X 3.6(H) cms
Learn numbers 1-100 with bright colored and cheerful pieces. Simple design so child will not get confused. One through hundred, are illustrated in this 100-piece inset puzzle. No colors or images beneath the numbers. Each number can be picked and placed back without chipping the sides of the board.
Helps promote number recognition and counting skills! Encourages hand-eye, fine motor and visual perception skills.
Recommended for ages 3 years and up.
Made with organic wood sourced from naturally sustainable forests. Durable child-safe (water based) paint finish and solid wood construction make this a toy your child will love for years to come.
Explearn Toys stimulate children through every stage of development cycle and help develop their natural abilities.
All Explearn Toys meet or exceed all U.S. Toy Testing standards. Conforms to the safety requirements of ASTM F963.
I emailed and the company had just restocked and got me a puzzle out right away. My little boy loves it.
I was thrilled to find this 1-100 puzzle. Such a fun way to teach numbers. I'm taking a star off because the pieces are embedded in the puzzle without knobs or exposure so they can be difficult to remove. I usually have to help my little one get them out and in these repeated attempts to take them out, the paint has started to chip off. Then there are others that are so snug, it's hard to take them out all-together without fear of them breaking apart. To rectify this problem, I think I'm going to put some small felt pieces at the bottom to raise the pieces a bit to make it easier to remove them. It's still worth the purchase as it still an unusual find and generally well made with a lot of learning possibilities.
Very nice board. The only one with numbers to 100 I love it
Very satisfied. The woods they use to make the materials are very sturdy.
they are great! my older chil9love them. I have never seen puzzles go up to 100 before these. was so excited we I found them
My students LOVE these puzzles! I have one student in particular who loves numbers and enjoys dumping out all the pieces each day, lining them all up in order, then assembling the puzzles. They are very well made.