Number Inset Puzzle Board Owl -1 to 15 with Knob
1) Play and Learn the Numbers 1-15 with bright colored and cheerful Owl shape puzzle board.
2) Explearn Owl puzzle is self-correcting. It has each number cut in a unique shape.
3) Includes total of 16 pieces, a piece for each of the 15 numbers (1-15) and one for Owl's eyes.
4) Each piece has a 9mm knob for children to hold the numbers easily.
5) Perfect cutting of the board so each Number can be easily picked and placed back without chipping out the sides of the board.
6) Promotes number recognition, counting and early math skills. Encourages hand-eye, fine motor and visual perception skills.
7) Durable child-safe (water based) paint finish and solid wood construction.
8) Easy Clean - Wipe with a damp cloth and dry with a clean soft cloth.
9) Ages: 3+
- 29.8(L) X 22.2(W) X 1.8(H) cms
Play and Learn the Numbers 1-15 with bright colored and cheerful Owl shape puzzle board. Explearn Owl Number puzzle is self-correcting, has each number piece cut in a unique shape. The puzzle can be completed only when the right number is in the right place. The Owl shape puzzle board not only helps in Recognizing and Memorizing the numbers 1-15, but also in leaning the bird's name and shape. The knob on each number makes it very easy for children to pick and place the number on the puzzle board. This Explearn Toys puzzle includes 16 pieces, one for each number 1-15 and one for the Owl's eyes.
Promotes number recognition, counting, and early math skills. Encourages hand-eye, fine motor, and visual perception skills.
Recommended for ages 3 years and up.
Made with organic wood sourced from naturally sustainable forests. Durable child-safe (water based) paint finish and solid wood construction make this a toy your child will love for years to come.
Explearn Toys stimulate children through every stage of development cycle and help develop their natural abilities.
All Explearn Toys meet or exceed all U.S. Toy Testing standards. Conforms to the safety requirements of ASTM F963.
very nice for number learning
The kids are loving the new puzzles! A Great investment!