Geometric Shapes Inset sorting Board with knob
1) Let your child Explore ten (10) different Geometrical shapes with bright and cheerful wooden pieces.
2) Ten (10) Geometrical shapes - Rectangle, Square, Circle, Semi Circle, Triangle, Diamond, Parallelogram, Trapezoid, Pentagon and Hexagon wooden puzzle pieces makes it easy to learn and fun to play with.
3) Each piece has a 9mm knob for children to hold the puzzle pieces easily.
4) Perfect cutting of the board so each piece can be picked and placed back without chipping out the sides of the board.
5) Explearn Geometric Shapes Inset sorting Board with knob includes 10 wooden pieces of varied size and puzzle board.
6) Kids can sort and play with the colorful geometrical puzzle pieces on their own. It also develops essential motor skills, color recognition, Shape recognition and hand-eye coordination.
7) Durable child-safe (water based) paint finish and solid wood construction.
8) Easy Clean - Wipe with a damp cloth and dry with a clean soft cloth.
9) Ages: 3+
- 29.8(L) X 29.8(W) X 1.8(H) cms
Little ones just love to play and have fun with the bright colored and cheerful Geometric Shapes Inset sorting Board Puzzle. The knob on each piece and smooth edges of the board makes it very easy for children to pick and place puzzle pieces on the board. Explearn Geometric Shapes Inset sorting Board with knob includes 10 wooden geometric puzzle pieces. Children can sort and play with the colorful puzzle pieces on their own.
It develops essential motor skills and hand-eye coordination. The bright colored geometric shape puzzle pieces encourage color recognition, shape recognition and problem-solving skills.
Recommended for ages 3 years and up.
Made with organic wood sourced from naturally sustainable forests. Durable child-safe (water based) paint finish and solid wood construction make this a toy your child will love for years to come.
Explearn Toys stimulate children through every stage of development cycle and help develop their natural abilities.
All Explearn Toys meet or exceed all U.S. Toy Testing standards. Conforms to the safety requirements of ASTM F963.
The last puzzle we used was the Geometric Shape and Size Puzzle. This is a square base with three rows of gradually increasing shapes. So the top row is four squares, in different colors, that gradually increase in size. The second row is four triangles, in different colors, that gradually increase in size, and the last row is four squares that do the same. They all have the same little plastic handles that are glued into the wooden puzzle pieces. He enjoyed this puzzle too and was able to do it. The only thing I'd encourage the company to change would be to make sure all the sides of each of the triangles and squares holes to be measured and cut exactly the same so the puzzle pieces fit no matter which way you try to put them in. Since they are squares and triangles, I felt this could be improved. Little Man was able to do it even though they bases were not cut exactly the same. He loved the colors and enjoyed being able to put the small ones into the larger sized holes. The Geometric Shape and Size Puzzle sells for $24.99.
-Product review by Lisa Stanfield, The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine, LLC, June, 2018
TBS Geometric Shapes Inset sorting Board with knob